Martha Thinks

Monday, April 9, 2012

Excellent Adventure - Frosting!


If I don't end up working in the baking biz, I am going to wear myself out just with the classes! Here are some dee-licious cupcakes from tonight's class, Making Frosting From Scratch at http://oakleafcakes.com/. We learned Cream Cheese Buttercream, Peanut Butter Buttercream, Italian Meringue Buttercream and Raspberry Buttercream. There were only two of us in class tonight, so we also learned a little bit about fondant and spent some time rolling it out and cutting out shapes.

Basically it's like a total massage for your brain. Fun and relaxing.

I signed up for two classes and they happen to be back to back, so tomorrow night I will be at it again for Buttercream Basics, which will involve decorating a cake.

Some of the themes overlap, but that's ok. It's all good. It's all VERY good.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment