Martha Thinks

Friday, November 12, 2010

a pretty combo

I am trying to shake things loose around here, cleaning-wise. The current game plan of having 3 kids in school and each kid having 3 activities, well - unless we go back to the entire extended families living together where the grandmother cooks and cleans (that might actually just be something you see on tv because my mother would rather move to Alaska than participate in anything like that) - there is barely enough time for a decent meal, never mind a decent meal, rides, laundry and cleaning the house.

As I cleaned some piles yesterday that had not seen the light of day for a year and was putting my vast jewelry collection (note to robbers - it's mostly costume) into piles, I just put this turquoise necklace on top of this beautiful coral cashmere scarf that my father-in-law picked out for me some years ago and thought, that looks great together!

So mix it up, gals, mix it up!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment