Martha Thinks

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

It's the little things


Is it reverse OCD to just get excited about something very tiny that is an organizing tool? 
When the rest of the house has let out an exhaustive sigh after being left to fend for itself all summer?
When the "beach and pool towels" are still stacked high in the dining room, once used daily now waiting to be put away?
When there is still a tray with tequila, rum, wine and grenadine on the kitchen table left over from a girlfriends' party three weeks ago? 

I'm going to say it for you.  Yes.  It's a little wonky.  But when a little problem gets solved that you didn't know you had...when the nice, neat solution was presented, it just made me happy.  I found this at a craft fair in Maine and it actually was sold as an authentic bathroom cup holder!

So if you come over, pour yourself a drink and head to the bathroom and gaze upon my new dixie-cup holder.  He he.  I have shamed myself into putting the booze away today.  This is good therapy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment