Martha Thinks

Friday, January 20, 2012

2 Things Making Momma Happy

Hmmm. Very happy this very chilly afternoon. Which one to choose. One now, one later. For 3 years I have wanted to see this great band on St. Patrick's Day and I have just always missed the boat. I would think about it at the beginning of March and by then I was w-a-y too late and the shows were all sold out. So today I went to the box office in person and bought a bunch. They are in my hot little hands. And I am deliriously happy 'bout it.

And waiting for me when I got home, well, just the best or the worst depending on how you look for it. Problem is you can't just eat one or two or even three. They are awesome. And I thought this was funny. AS IF a Double-Stuf Heads or Tails Oreo isn't bad enough, there is a recipe on the back for a Heads or Tails milk shake adding chocolate syrup, milk and ice cream to the cookies. Even a girl with a crazy sweet tooth has her limits. And I take my Double-Stuf Oreos straight up.

Happy Weekend.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment