Martha Thinks

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Breakfast of Champions


Well champions who live in the Northeast and are facing no higher than 20 degrees temperatures today.  I have officially become a food snob.  There was a carton of whipping cream just staring at me in the refrigerator so I thought, live now!  Monday is a special occasion!  Whip it up for your own coffee!

And a little Callebaut chocolate grated on top just makes it all the sweeter. 

All it's all fun and games until the birdies start tweeting and the sun starts to get a little warmer and you realize swimsuit season is around the corner.  Then that whipped cream you've been eating all winter needs to go and...well, that's for a few months down the road.

Leave me alone.  I'm drinking my coffee.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment