Martha Thinks

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentine's


I finally realize that I've never really gotten over how much fun it is to make a collage.  I find it relaxing to go through the magazines and newspapers finding just the right sayings for my Valentine's every year.  I wish I could make them for everyone, but I try to send them to new people every year.  They take a long time, can't tell a lie about that!  This for my Aunt Jane.

This one is for a friend who needs a little courage right now.

My friend Pam received this one.  We graduated high school together and love us some Downton Abbey!

And this is for my son at college.  The other son at college got a t-shirt from his favorite band.  But I found this picture of the two of us on a ferry to Martha's Vineyard in 1996 and I thought it was so sweet.  I'm holding his milk and he is eating a Pepperidge Farm Goldfish.  Funny how you forget so many things but some are clear as day.

He's off to intern in Texas this summer for an "integrated circuits company", a level of understanding that is clearly over my head...and as happy as I am that he is finding success, I am also happy to have these photos to remind him that once his momma held his milk for him! 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment