Martha Thinks

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Fancy Krispy Treats


I put three boxes of treats plus 3 1/2 bags of marshmallows plus 2 1/4 sticks of butter into a 12x18x2 pan.  One batch was made at a time and just layered one on top of the other and it worked fine. 
I drizzled some Callebeaut Brand white and milk chocolate that I melted over a double boiler.
Then sprinkled with pretty pink "jimmies".

Butter the pan very well and after the treats refrigerate for a while, tip them over and they will pop right out of the pan.  I took out a large knife and cut them in long strips and then cut smaller squares out of each strip.

Then each was wrapped up with an ingredient label on teach one...(kind of a pain, I will admit, but with all of the allergies these days, the food inspector requires it)...and brought over to the Church Faire for sale at the bake table.

Fun and festive!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment