Martha Thinks

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Over before you know it


This is my view backing out of my driveway.  Which I do many, many times in one day.  Back and forth, back and forth.  Errands, dog walk, grocery store, school pick-up, etc.  For about a month we have been blessed with radiant colors.  So much so this Fall that perhaps I took it for granted. I kept driving by saying "how pretty"  or "that would make a nice picture" but unless you keep one in your car, it's just an extra thing to remember to put your camera in your pocketbook.  You know?

But on one trip I did and am glad that I took a minute to capture how magical it really is when the seasons change, one to another.  Every day looks different, leaves are raked up and more fall down.  Soon enough they will dry and turn brown, then white with the snow, then gray with the mud, then green in the Spring, but for now beautiful orange!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment