Martha Thinks

Sunday, May 23, 2010

In my backyard....

the summer season has begun. Much cultivating, mulch, planting and 16 different shades of green.
Doesn't this remind you of the Country Time Lemonade commercials? "Here on California Road, the days are long and the nights
are short...." Memorial Day Weekend? I say... Bring. It. On.
I hope you find a hammock and put your feet up this summer.
I hope you get yourself a favorite iced tea glass that is all yours.
Make sure the kids know which one is yours.
Make sure they put a slice of lemon in it.
I am not kidding.
Put them to work, it's good for them!
Why did you have them anyway if not to get you iced tea?
Get a stack of books and decorating magazines.
If all you have is 10 minutes outside, you'll have your glass and magazine.
Most times, that makes me pretty darned happy ; )
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment