Martha Thinks

Saturday, August 13, 2011

The time of their lives

I remember these pictures of me and my friends on almost the same summer night 30 (plus) years ago. I remember the feeling of being on the brink of something really cool. In my case, I was the one who stayed and commuted to school (mistake) and felt pretty bad about waving goodbye to everyone as they headed off to Vermont, Indiana and Washington, D.C.

These last few precious nights of the summer between high school graduation and college. Going from being the on the top of the heap where all is certain - into the great unknown. But how exciting!

So take these hours on this perfect of summer nights and keep your promises to stay in touch with each other.

Seriously? Smiling? Seriously, great.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment