Martha Thinks

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Ok, Orange Leaf!


So some of these West Coast shows that I've seen that may or may not have a Kardashian or Real Housewife in them often show the characters popping in and out of these frozen yogurt stores.  And they look awesome.   Hey, a lot of problems get solved over spoonfuls of this chilly stuff.

Today we went up to Newburyport for Yankee Homecoming and saw this store called Orange Leaf.  Yum-O!  You grab your cup, you pump your own yogurt from many, many varieties, you sprinkle your own toppings on...and you put it on the scale and pay by the pound. 

Very good.  If you are a fan of soft-serve anyway this is the best of both worlds.  I have heard that there is a frozen yogurt store coming to my town soon with a similar layout. I can't wait!

So the next time you spot an Orange Leaf and like me, had no idea what it was...run don't walk inside.  I had banana and peanut butter yogurt with granola, coconut and just the TINIEST bit of butterscotch topping.  Smiling happy people.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment