Martha Thinks

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Can We Paint Donuts?


I have heard this for weeks!  Ok, I said.  Today, we paint donuts! and cakes! and cupcakes!

Maybe because they were eager to get to work, but it was also the "quietest" class so far.  Heads down, right to work with their pencils creating their sweet painted drawings. 

This student had originally just had her cake plain pink with a white background.  I encouraged her to fill the page with color and so she certainly did!

This student is a natural artist who needed no direction with her addition of fun sprinkles, cherry and strawberry on her cupcake.

I think this was their favorite class so far.

My wonderful assistant, Kasey.  She is calm, cool and collected and I could not teach without her. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment