Martha Thinks

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Senior Tea


Every year the elementary school puts on a Senior Tea. The kids prepare for a month in advance learning songs and inviting all of the special Seniors in their lives. This year my son - who enjoys chorus usually - decided that the songs were "too babyish" and he didn't want to sing.
That's fine.


And then my mother never wants to go because she doesn't consider herself a Senior.
That's fine.

But I still like to volunteer to make something pretty for the party. All this picky work did take me about two hours this morning. It was SO HOT here unexpectedly, so I kept having to put the berries in the fridge while I dipped the next batch. It was the first time making the pretzels for me. Divine and really fun to eat. I held a few back for the kids at my house ; )
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment