Martha Thinks

Monday, December 14, 2009

Do you love Etsy.com???



This necklace can be found at peaches4me.etsy.com. I own one myself!

Being in the Mall, no sorry, LIVING in the Mall these past months has made me yearn for something homemade, dang it. It has made me realize that what I have is a job, but that it pales in comparison to making something with my own hands. I miss it and it is a priority for 2010. In the meantime, I have found many (manymanymany) wonderful things on www.etsy.com.

If you aren't aware of this fabu place yet, everything is handmade. An artist or craftsperson can make one or one hundred of their things and put it up for sale. It is the most wonderful marketplace I've ever seen. And may I had - completely affordable.

So think of etsy this year for birthdays and holidays. Maybe you'll see me there soon!




How about a beautiful pillow cover that zips off for washing? molliebydesign.etsy.com



Or upscale hairpins to add a little romance to your life. cultivar.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment