Martha Thinks

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Key Master

We are getting things done in the New Year!
This old upright was in the basement of a home my brother bought years ago. Since then it's gone from there to my mother's house, over to his new home and when his kids' grew tired of lessons, I had it brought to my house. It was a little out of tune.


"hmm...this is interesting...what's he doing? biscuit? do I see a biscuit in there?...he plays nicer than that loud boy..."

This charming piano tuner told me his career began when he didn't want to pay the "highway robbery" prices that were being charged when he needed his own piano tuned and so took classes and became certified. It took him two hours to tune this one and we didn't feel robbed at all!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment