Martha Thinks

Sunday, August 4, 2013


He had a great time!  Looked a little in need of a good scrubbing, but tanned and happy.

As the flag was lowered ending another week of camp, the Scouts stood at attention. My son got three merit badges and came away with tales of swimming great distances and hikes and his special pocket knife and how he said after Wednesday "I didn't see any point in changing my socks."  Oh that's what I smelled on the ride home.

On our way out of town we saw this cute pottery barn and stopped in to check it out.  Completely quaint, charming and unique. A real pottery barn...not like the one in the Mall with glass doors and air conditioning.

When I see a joyful display like this it makes me want to try something very bold in my own "barn".
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment