Martha Thinks

Monday, February 15, 2010

Sweet Sentiments

These big glitter hearts were actually made for a middle school project about 2 years ago and I found them tucked away (well, tucked away in a plastic bag under a pile of clothes that's been waiting to go to Goodwill for a year), good as new. And, really to even get him to smile. Well, I won't bore you. You can almost tell what he's gonna look like all growed up.
X's and O's "smores" cookies made especially for Williams Sonoma that my sister-in-law, Jill brought along.
Yes, even heart-shaped pancakes. On this day, I am not bitter, snide or grumpy. I do not gossip or say mean things. The world is free from my criticism. I'm all about the sugar, darlin'.

Jill and Ric squeezing in a kid-free breakfast on the couch.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment