Martha Thinks

Monday, March 8, 2010

1928 Jewelry

I just wanted to give a shout out to the 1928 Jewelry Company for making some of their pieces in the USA! It's very rare to find
American-made jewelry in a department store ~ usually only in very high end speciality shops or at craft shows. The prices are great and often on sale. I found these at Sears over the weekend but also I have found them at JC Penney. I can attest to the quality, I've had several pieces for 10 years or more and they still look new.

Update: I emailed the company to tell them I thought it was cool they were making stuff here and...the President wrote back to me. Now that is cool.
Hi Martha.
Thank you for taking the time to let us know your feelings. We are very happy to still be able to make product in the USA. Even though we don't make it all here we try and make as much as we can.
I hope you enjoy what you bought at Sears and that you come back again when you need more 1928 Jewelry.
Mel Bernie
President

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment