Martha Thinks

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Here's a t-shirt worthy of bragging rights...and an all white cube to go along with it.
Twist and click and twist and click and twist and click. In the hallways, stairwells and auditorium.
Anna's Taqueria provided us with an awesome lunch! Lucky MIT kids to have such a place right on campus.
I found myself on that campus nostalgic for a lot of things. I only went to 2 years of college and I didn't have a great experience. I went to the "wrong" school and wasn't happy. But being on this campus at MIT, relatively quiet in the summertime, yet still brimming with energy, I am a little sad for what I didn't have...but very excited and hopeful for my sons who are on the verge of their own college experience.

May I take this moment to say that there was a great symmetry to the day not only in having the colors in the cubes line up (ha ha) but to seeing my son cross the very same street on the very same campus that his father and grandfather have walked before.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment